An extensive range of zero ODP high performance rigid urethane insulants for roof, wall and floor insulation offering the following benefits:
- With a thermal conductivity of 0.022-0.027 W/mK these are amongst the more thermally efficient insulation products commonly used
- Each product achieves the required fire performance for its intended application
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Their closed cell structure resists both moisture and water vapour ingress – a problem which can be associated with open cell materials such as mineral fibre and which can result in reduced thermal performance.
- Unaffected by air infiltration – a problem that can be experienced with mineral fibre and which can reduce thermal performance.
- Safe and easy to install – non–fibrous
- If installed correctly, can provide reliable long term thermal performance over the lifetime of the building.